32-Hour SST Supervisor Bundle
As per Local Law 196 of 2017, all supervisors require 32 hours of mandated training beyond OSHA 30. The courses listed below meet those requirements and are bundled to be offered in 3 full days and one evening. Given the frequency that the courses are offered, the Academy can mix and match dates from the various bundles. Additionally, for group enrollment, the Academy can schedule the courses in whatever configuration is needed. Please contact us directly should you prefer to modify the dates of class.
- 10-Hour SST Worker Package
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness (DOB Provided)
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention (DOB Provided)
- 10-Hour Supervisor Bundle:
- 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Renewal / Chapter 33
- 2-Hour Tool Box Talks; and
- 8-Hour SST Supervisor Package:
- 2-Hour Site Safety Plan
- 2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting
- General Electives
- 1-Hour Stairways and Ladders
- 1-Hour Tools – Hand and Power
- Specialized Electives
- 1-Hour Personnel Lifts: Aerial Lifts, Scissor Lifts and Mobile Scaffolds
- 1-Hour Scaffolds-suspended
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher
|Course Length||32 hours|
|Course Pricing||$700 including SST card
Group pricing will be provided upon request. Please call us at 347.510.4283, Monday through Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-1pm EST, or email us at email@example.com.
Attending students MUST be able to verbally communicate in the language of instruction. While there are no training prerequisites, it is recommended that students have experience in rigging operations and supervision of suspended scaffold systems.
|Audience||Highly credentialed construction professional will meet their supervisor SST training requirements by completing this bundle of training.|
Each student is required to complete 100% of the course