30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety & Health Program
Safety is the primary priority of every construction job site and worker, and this class teaches the OSHA standards in 29 CFR 1926 which include common causes of accidents and fatalities in hazardous areas of construction, and abatement techniques for those areas. The class will focus on worker rights and employer responsibilities, as well as the protective personal equipment and life-saving equipment and individual should wear.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA standards)
- Clarify employer responsibilities and construction work rights
- Identify the five classes of fires and corresponding means of extinguishing them
- Pinpoint methods to control the four main health hazards that put construction workers at risk
- Interpret the risks associated with unsafe scaffold equipments use
- Select personal protective equipment
|Course Length||30 hours|
|Course Pricing||$399 including the OSHA card
Group pricing will be provided upon request. Please call us at 347.510.4283, Monday through Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-1pm EST, or email us at email@example.com.
|Prerequisites||Attending students MUST be able to verbally communicate with teaching instructors in the primary language of the training offered.|
|Audience||Any individual looking to access a construction job site in any capacity, including workers, foremen, supervisors, project managers, and personnel.|
|Methods of Instruction||The 8-hour training program is composed of many components such as power point presentations, lectures, real life case studies, and classroom discussions.|
|Completion Requirements||Each student is required to complete 100% of the course, as well as actively participate in all learning activities. Additionally, the review quiz is required to obtain a course-completion card.
Make-up time is permitted for this training course under the condition that the student completed at least 50% of the training. Students who miss time before finishing 50% of initial class or missed more than 50% of total time must reschedule and attend the full training course.